lundi 30 mars 2015

"play()" javascript method won't work on video elements on android(chrome)

I encountered a strange bug/behavior in chrome's HTML5 video playback on android.The problem is the video won't play at all with javascript's play() method on the video as you can see from a simple example I created here :


http://ift.tt/1acJLJA


the video plays fine on desktop, but fails to play on andriod's chrome and default browsers(my test devices are a galaxy sIII running cm11 and an asus padfone mini).


I already tried changing the <source> tag orders, applying the source as a src attribiute, and even change the video itself, but nothing happens when I'm trying to play the video using the simple code in the fiddle above


any help would kindly be appreciated thanks in advance


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire