lundi 30 mars 2015

How to configure simple web-socket server in c/c++ on windows?

Things to note :



  • I have client written in HTML5 and JavaScript. It works perfectly fine with server written in java.


  • I need to have server written in C or C++.




  • I have goggled and tracked down , libwebsocket is one way but it has GPL license, So not allowed to use for commercial purpose.




  • Even if for a moment I forget about licence, I may sound a newbie here, But all example which claim to work have unistd.h included and work on Linux. I want application very specifically on windows platform.




  • By looking at java code, I understood that, I need to process handshake before any communication through web socket. Except this it is a simple TCP socket ( Correct me if I am wrong ).But problem is, In handshake, Java code is using very inbuilt function for hash and encoding.




Now : Do we have any library or code example to process Handshake in C which is not GPL Licensed ? Any Help is appreciated :)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire