lundi 30 mars 2015

Creating Web Audio API Soundpoard vs HTML5 Audio Tag

I am new here, been getting answers to my questions here for some time, but this is the first time I have asked a question.


So I am working on a soundboard project and I thought it would be fairly easy. I started by programing the soundboard in HTML5 using the audio tags. This works fine on a PC (except the inability to play multiple instances of audio files); however, come to find out, there is a bug in iOS8 that affects playback of HTML5 audio tags when run as a standalone web app. The goal was to have this programed and run it from an iPad as a web app.


I have very little knowledge in the web audio api but thought I would give it a try. I looked around here and all over the web trying different tutorials. I followed the one over at http://ift.tt/1MrKE1U and felt like I was getting a basic understanding but could not get it to work at all.


So question time, what and I missing here? Or maybe is there a better alternative to get this to work as a web app? A sample of the working HTML5 code can be found at http://ift.tt/1Nxmazy


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire