samedi 28 février 2015

How to change window.location on modal open?

I have two modals: one is for login action and another one is for registration action.


In login modal there is a link "Not yet registered?" that opens a registration modal. And in registration modal there is a link "Already a member?" that opens a login modal.


When login modal is opened I want windows.location to be changed to /login and when registration modal is opened I want windows.location to be changed to /registration. And I want Back and Forward buttons of a browser work correctly, so that they change modals from /login to /registration back and forth.


1) What is the name of this functionality (if it has some standard name)?


2) Do famous frameworks like Bootstrap or http://ift.tt/1qucbz5 or others provide this functionality out of the box? Which one?


3) How can I create that functionality myself?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire