samedi 28 février 2015

First time building interactive floor map

I have a interesting task of building an interactive map for a family attraction company on their site. The idea is that people can click on a activity and it will show up on the map where it is located with some info in the dialog box. Also their has to be a option that people can click directly on the map on a building and that is show the same box with content in it.


This is new to me and I would like to have some one who can point me in the right direction on how I can build this or tools who can help me with this. I have look around and see a lot about HTML5 canvas but I was thinking if their a other way ( easy way ) for a beginner to build a interactive floor map.


Thanks all for your help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire