samedi 28 février 2015

Custom Search page with iframes / html5 possibly?

I am looking to build a custom webpage that will be loaded offline but will access external (rather internal company specific pages). We have several tools that access different analytics but each page has a search bar that ise used to search by "team". Is there a way that I can have a single page that will have and iframe that will load each page but not show the pages until a "tab" or button is clicked to show it within the iframe. The key would be to have it all loaded in the background and ready to go once clicked.


any possible way I can achieve this? I know that some js will be required but I am just not sure where to begin aside from an index.html.


Thanks for any suggestions or pointing me in the right direction!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire