dimanche 19 avril 2015

Multitrack player with 0 latency

I have a big challenge. Currently searched on the internet, content that could help me with this question: I need to develop a Multitrack Player as those of music recording studios. The idea is to make 3 or more MP3 files play at the same time, simultaneously and synchronized like a player example of this page: http://ift.tt/1O5fw9l


Ok. I have used the <audio> of html5. 0 of latency on a user of PC. But when testing realized on a cell phone, audio is out of sync. For there is a minimum latency of 1 second or longer to begin each tag <audio>.


I have also tested Web Audio API and derivatives. This API is amazing. There are several ways of developing what I want with it however, the support is only for users with CHROME.


So the challenge is this. How do I develop a Multitrack Player as the sample page where audios touch without latency and the entire script development is compatible with all browsers?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire